VILLA A2 - Montego Bay
VILLA 2 - Montego Bay
is located in a lovely California-style residential neighborhood named Lagoons. Its prize location is a beachfront acre on a calm lagoon. Lovers of water sports will revel in this location.
Price: 950 USD - 1.950 USD /night - up to 16 people
- contemporary 4-bedroom beachfront house on a calm lagoon
- located in gated neighborhood of upscale private homes
- staff of four: cook, butler, gardener, housekeeper/laundress
- 95’ private beach … private pool
- new 75 ft. dock with a large area for evening dining, sunbathing and jumping off into the water
- 2 double kayaks, life vests, 13’ hobie cat
- complimentary membership to neighborhood gym, lap pool and tennis courts
- 5 cable televisions, 4 DVD players, Sony Playstation, library of movies, music and games for kids and parents
- wireless Internet access
- room-to-room Intercom and music system
- wonderful for families, child friendly: Pack n Play, 2 high chairs, beach toys and soft lawn for play time
- portable fence with gate available to install temporarily around pool on request
- boardwalk along beach to dock and platform for chaises over the water
- safes in bedroom closets, community gatehouse and 24-hour security
- handicap accessible
- barbeque (or BBQ)
- Hard Rock Cafe Beach Club membership: Free Access to the Hard Rock Café Beach, swimming pool & terrace, free wi-fi facilities and bar and beach side service . Enjoy a 10% discount off food & beverage at the Hard Rock Café Restaurant.
Interiors are newly renovated and furnished with Lexington's Tommy Bahama collection of fine furniture. Deep leather sofas make comfy evenings for movie buffs in front of the 32” plasma television in the living room. More flat screen televisions are in each bedroom armoire. Sony PlayStation and games are provided for youngsters.
Wireless access enables you to use your devices on the breezy verandah or in individual bedrooms. The modern kitchen has a gas grill, ice maker, cappuccino machine and SubZero fridge. A top-of-the- line stainless steel Weber Grill is provided for barbequing outside.
An inside dining area adjoins the living room. But most guests opt for the shaded verandah for home-cooked breakfasts, lunches and dinners. This comfy furnished verandah is also the gathering spot for drinks and hors d’oeuvres as the sun sets over the point just beyond beach. If you wish to dine away for the villa one evening, The Houseboat is just five minutes away and offers an excellent menu on a floating restaurant with a wonderful view over the water.
Swim and snorkel out to the reef. Grab a rum punch and take the hobie cat around the point for glorious sunsets. Kayak to your heart’s content. And refresh in Calypso Shores’ own private pool.
Saturday to Saturday reservations only, please.
All three upstairs bedrooms open to a central octagonal hallway so parents and children have easy access to each other.
Kingsize bed, 32” plasma television, large en-suite bathroom with glass-door walk-in shower and Jacuzzi. Suite opens to private balcony overlooking the lagoon.
Kingsize bed, television, private balcony, en-suite bathroom with shower.
Queensize bed, television, en-suite bathroom with deep soaking tub and walk-in shower.
Handicap accessible bedroom with television, optional kingsize or twin beds and en-suite bathroom with bathtub/shower combination.